I think I know exactly why these are called crackers. I OD’d on these babies. Hardcore.
I wasn’t alone. Cinnabon was in the room with me. She was on one side of the baking sheet and I was on the other. Eating.
Can you imagine a fuzzy little puppy with garlic breath?
I wish I had a photo to share of our moment with the baking sheet, but I was too busy. Eating.
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC CRACKERS
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 to 4 teaspoons dried rosemary
- ⅔ cup warm water
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease two baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and rosemary.
- In a separate bowl mix together the water and olive oil; add it to the flour mixture.
- Stir it all together until you get a smooth dough. Cut the dough in half, one for each baking sheet.
- Using your hands and fingers flatten the dough onto the bottom of the baking sheet. Get it as flat and as thin as possible. Do the same with the other dough ball.
- Sprinkle garlic powder on top then cut the dough into squares with a pizza cutter.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
With Love From the Trench Kitchen,