Regina Gym Memberships
24/7 Member Access
Your membership includes 24 hour access to our facility, 7 days a week, 365 days a year including weekends and holidays.
16 Lifting Stations
Our 8,000 sq ft. facility includes 16 squat racks and lifting platforms.
Our gym is less crowded than commercial gyms so there are no long waits to use equipment.
Workout with a motivating results based community.
Mezzanine with a range of cardio equipment.
Women’s and men’s change rooms with showers.
Outdoor Training Area
Train outside during the summer months.
Over 80ft of artificial turf for conditioning work
We provide and allow the use of Chalk… LOTS OF CHALK!
15% Supplements Discount
Members receive a special discount at Popeye’s.
Our mission is to ensure that everyone who steps through our doors has specific goals and the tools to accomplish these goals along with a community of support.
We offer the following membership options:
- Recurring Payments, Cancel Anytime (30 Days Notice)
- Bank Account or Credit Card (Pre-Authorized Payment)
- Expires After Term (Does not auto-renew)
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, Debit Mastercard)
- Save $93.34/year (vs bi-weekly Membership)
- Key FOBs are $10 for your 24/7 membership access (one time charge).
- There are no other sign-up, initiation, or facility fees.
- We do not have long term contracts.
- Pricing is subject to applicable taxes.
Drop In PASS
- $15.00 (as a guest of a member or contact us to schedule appointment for your drop-in). Drop-In Passes are not currently available.
- CO-OP Upgrader
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Justice – Department of Corrections
- Evraz Steel
- Regina Fire and Protective Services
- Police (and other law enforcement), Fire Fighters, Paramedics, Nurses, and Military – Thank you for your service! Also applies to those enrolled in Police College, Fire College, and Nursing/Paramedic Students.
To better service the needs of our members and customers, all services including memberships are purchased exclusively online on our website:
Questions and Customer Support
If you have any questions about our memberships or require assistance, please contact us by telephone or email. Feel free to use our live chat feature on this website (if we are online a green chat icon will appear in the lower right corner). We respond to calls and email messages throughout the day and evening 7 days a week.
“Trench Fitness works tirelessly to create an environment that fosters hard work, commitment and a safe space for anyone who walks through their doors.”
“It feels like a home away from home! It is a place to meet your goals and meet great people. 24/7 access is great, the equipment is maintained, and the facility is kept clean.”
“Being around the atmosphere in the gym will motivate you. It is the best atmosphere and community in the city.”
“Trench Fitness is a family run gym with the members best interests in mind. Members are helpful and friendly.”
“There’s always a lot of uncertainties moving to a new gym, but Trench has made the change worth it. I look forward to my workouts at Trench because it’s such a motivating and friendly environment.”
"The environment becomes the perfect motivation to achieve whatever your lifestyle goal may be."