- 1½ pounds medium shrimp (peeled, de-veined and tails removed)
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- juice of one lime (plus additional lime wedges for serving)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 8 taco-sized flour tortillas
- 2 mangos, diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Combine mangos, onions, salt, chili powder, and cilantro in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Add shrimp to a large pan or skillet and bring to medium heat. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and stir until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Assemble tacos by divided cabbage between tortillas. Top with shrimp and mango salsa. Serve
With Love From the Trench Kitchen,