My spirit animal is most definitely a magical unicorn. Therefore, these rainbow funfetti cookies are right up my alley.
These cookies are unbelievably moist! The bananas in the cookies keep them nice and moist on the inside yet they have kind of a thin “crust” on the outside. It’s kind of hard to describe…but it’s like a really thin layer on the outside that seals in the moisture. Soo yummy!
I used plain Greek yogurt in mine since I ran out of vanilla. The taste was still unbelievable.
Birthday Cake Protein Cookies
1/2 cup quick oats, milled
- 2.5 scoops white chocolete ON 100% Gold Standard Whey (or vanilla)
- 3 tbsp sugar free/fat free Jell-o vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup mashed banana
- 1/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: Extra sprinkles and a few drops McCormick Imitation Vanilla Butter & Nut Flavor
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients until smooth and spoon onto a baking sheet. Top with some sprinkles if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
With Love From the Trench Kitchen,