I continue my 2013 Cheesecake competition prep with the cheesecake recipe of the week. Enjoy!
Macros: 834 calories; 123g Protein, 63g Carbs, 10g Fat
12oz – Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese
10oz – 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
2 whole eggs
3/4 Cup – Granulated Splenda
1/4 Cup – 1% Milk or Unsweetened Almond Milk
1.25 Scoop – ON Vanilla Whey Protein
1 tsp – Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp – Kosher salt
Directions: All ingredients at room temperature.
1. Preheat Oven to 325 – Prepare 6″ cake pan with non-stick spray and/or parchment paper in the bottom.
2. Cream Cheese in mixer – mix on medium until creamy – scrape sides of bowl down.
3. Add splenda – mix on medium until incorporated – scrape sides of bowl down.
4. Add eggs one at a time while on medium. Again…scrape.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients – mix on medium for 3 minutes.
6. Pour in pan
7. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min – 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
This is the basis for the cheesecake, but depending on what your sweet tooth is craving you can add various ingredients on top or into the mixture to produce the cheesecake you would like. Our first one made was a strawberry cheesecake as you can see in the photos. Next up on tap will be a chocolate cheesecake.
My goal for this competition prep is to eat at least one cheesecake per week (no it is not on my “cheat day”). Stay tuned to our facebook page and blog for more cheesecake updates!
Yours in fitness & health,